Psalms 9

-1-
My memory is erasing things,
Extinguishing the glare of thinking.
Renew my memory,
So I can live
And the preaching may live
Upon my lips.
-2-
It matters not what they say of me,
Denomination alters not a person.
Maronite,
Shiite,
Oh Sunni,
The name means little,
And ALLAH is great.
-3-
ALLAH..
Who was sold by merchants,
Upon paper pulpits,
Is dissatisfied
With what transpired
With our religious rituals.
-4-
Glory to He who created you,
A creation the ages won’t repeat,
He sent you to a world
Infested with crime
And is oblivious to His existence.
-5-
Oh Ali..
The world is an egotist,
Dishonest,
Hypocritical
And deceitful.
Help me rid it of evils,
Absorbed through generations.
-6-
I am perturbed
By the world’s madness.
Where freedom is a wave of sins,
Afraid it may sweep my son away,
Casting him upon the shores of wars.
-7-
Extend your hand..
Help me..
My cross is heavy
And I am afraid of falling,
Lest such fall may distance me
And be engulfed by the dust
Of forgetfulness.
-8-
I must create another race,
Capable of understanding
Your teachings,
Unifying all religions.
Which declare “ALLAH” is one.
**