Psalm 11


-1-
The red sin,
Camouflaged in the lust
Of Lucifer’s eyes.
Claimed me a victim,
Many times,
For it knew I am only human.
-2-
I cannot deter my lust,
Nor alter destiny,
My roads are distant
And my life…
Sins pursuing sins.
-3-
I kneel in prayer,
Till my saliva dries,
Thereafter,
I kill families,
Whose blood fills my jug
With money,
Inebriated upon my hands.
-4-
A human..
Scarring my life,
Causing suffering.
Oh Ali..
Save me,
End my suffering.
Who else but you is able?
-5-
Through knowledge..
Grant me perfection
And also through my faith
Name me “Hussein”
To enlighten my mind
And achieve martyrdom,
Irrespective where!!
-6-
Were the days of Karbala
To be repeated,
They would witness my martyrdom.
I’d collect its soil..
With my eyelashes.
Like incense..
To protect my children.
-7-
Karbala..
The land of paradise,
Consecrated by Hussein’s blood.
Expose it from within me,
I yearn for it.
And in me,
Unite those who died.
-8-
I do not wish to sin
And suffer.
I seek purification
By your words
And politeness,
To experience your days.

**