Psalm 20


-1-
The final psalm
Of my book..
I wrote with yearning tears,
My life is lacking in happiness
Until we meet eventually,
Oh Ali..
Replenish my life.
-2-
I long for you..
Extend your hand to me,
Assist me,
Heal my wounds,
In your night of ecstasy,
Light me..
As a candle,
With which my soul
May participate.
-3-
All that which I’ve said,
Is heartily authentic,
Engraved upon
My life’s tabloids,
From its letters
I weaved a mantilla,
To grace the flowers
Of the meadow.
-4-
As a Christian,
I vowed to serenade you,
With a well known tune,
Sung by many before me,
Its words
Beaten upon tambourines,
Upon hand clapping
Which related to you,
How the palms of the hands
Composed a tune,
To pray to you,
And encircle
The temple of your eyes.
-5-
I love them all..
All..
All
Jews..
Christians
And Moslems.
I love them all irrespective,
Of mundane differences.
Our meeting
Will be at a mutual venue,
Where God shall be the judge.
My faith motivated me
To honour them,
And upon psalms lean,
Content to distribute
Aspirations,
Among mankind.