Psalms 18


-1-
Fear which gathered,
To separate our paths,
I shall surely overcome,
Whilst my wings
Are words of your law.
I defy death
In the shadow of fear
Lest I lose, the grace of your love.
-2-
My poems..
A flash of radiance,
Not to burn,
But illuminate the universe,
With the fragrance of your incense.
You perfumed them,
And with compatible colours
Painted them.
I longed to visit you
In my thoughts,
You..
Who are immortal.
-3-
I am sick of deaf looks,
Of antipathetic malice,
Of lies which erected a throne,
Consisting of venomous saliva,
Tongues which lay their foundation,
And their threats
Which spurt poison.
-4-
I fear not to whom I declare my love,
And preach his enlightening words,
For my faith is strengthened
By the unity of heavenly religions,
And the oneness of God,
Who through piety
Made us all equal.
-5-
Death is a story
You experienced before me
Oh Ali..
And forgave the murderer.
In my mind,
I implanted your wounds,
And lit torches
From the letters of your story.
I feared not whoever
Advocated my death,
As much as an ignorant
Who debased your thoughts.
**