Psalms 3

-1-
You are my companion-
Wherever I go,
You’re exisistent in my mind,
Dwelling,
In my heart and soul,
In the form of written verses.
-2-
You are the brother,
You are the father,
Head of the family
Which believes in God.
Everytime we advance
Little by little,
You protect us in the darkness.
-3-
You are alive in my prayers
For you I burned my life..
As incense.
Whenever a day of my life elapses
In you my life increases ages.
-4-
Why do I love you?
Loving you is glory,
Elevating me higher than sound,
Yet, allowing me
To reach places,
Which even death cannot reach.
-5-
You fought and conquered
The aggressor,
To relieve us by your struggle,
They did not understand
The message you uttered,
They killed you-
Killed your children.
-6-
Abou-Hassan
Your son has died!
And your other son made me cry!
Three sacrificed their blood,
For the dignity of my human right!
-7-
You offspring are elite heroes.
After you,
They sacrificed their youth,
They killed them.
They killed children!
Their soil was baptized by blood.
-8-
Zainab cries..
Where is justice?
Her grandfather..
The chosen messenger,
In whose name,
They slew his descendants.
Hell is insufficient
For those murderers!
**