Psalm 6


-1-
Teach me
To forgive my enemies
Who stabbed me
With a poisoned dagger.
Spread your voice
Upon my possessions,
To return and stand tall,
Like a giant.
-2-
Teach me
To be more humble.
I am and will remain from dust.
Poor is he who is haughty
Towards his brother,
And does not account for death.
-3-
Teach me,
To plan my time ahead,
And see the unseen.
To take from you my anticipations,
And like you
Wander,
Beyond reality.
-4-
Teach me
To be truthful with myself
And also with all people.
Oh Ali..
On the edge of my past,
Hang my dawn as a torch.
-5-
I am lost, all alone,
And need to cry out.
Life is tired of my existence,
Remembering what befell you
I weep..
For endless hours.
-6-
I rush to read your books,
Interpreting them as I choose,
Explaining their meaning to others..
How and why you were
A great one!
-7-
You are the goal..
Alone..
Alone..
Oh, companion who lives in despair.
Your ideals generate light,
Woe to whoever does not perceive it.
-8-
Take me by your hand.
My voice is hoarse.
Oh , prince of the faithful
Whoever prays and salutes you,
Should not fear judgement day.

**