Psalm 8

-1-
I speak to you..
With an open heart,
Where you are always present.
Meditating with the simplest words,
So entity may record
My utterance.
-2-
Many chanted you before me,
Their songs..
I gathered in my book,
As a bunch of poems,
So ALLAH may have mercy on me.
-3-
Jesus who taught me to love,
Oh Ali..
Is embodied in you.
You shared the pains
Of His crucifixion..
And diminished His pains,
Oh partner!
-4-
I will not elaborate
My discourse is self explanatory.
Our master Mohammed has said;
You resemble Jesus more,
Enjoying a harmonious state of being.
-5-
By contentedness,
You defeated poverty,
And were uninfluenced
By the greed of money.
You mended your own soles,
To teach future generations.
-6-
Blessed is he
Who saw you in person
And blessed is he
Who follows your path.
You said:-
“The east hears the west
And sees it.”
Your prophecies have come true.
-7-
You feared not to face death,
With sword shining
You charged.
The calling became
“ALLAH is great”
So repeated the minarets.
-8-
Oh, knight of eternal heavens
Your angels love you.
From their light
They wove you a skin
And hid you inside their eyes.

**